Bag Care Instructions
YOUR VEGAN LEATHER BAG WILL LAST LONGER AS YOU FOLLOW THESE TIPS.
- When cleaning your bag, use warm water, a soft microfiber cloth and mild soap. When using any soap, be sure to dilute it with water and gently clean the surface of your bag. It is best to make sure your cloth is damp and not dripping wet during this process. Disclaimer: Anything that you apply to your bag can darken or change the color or quality - spot-test first to be on the safe side!
- Use a clean and soft microfiber cloth to rinse off your bag and dry it.
- When cleaning the inside of your bag, you may use the same method. However, if there is fabric lining in the inside, you may go the extra mile and turn your bag inside out and use tools like a lint roller or fabric brush to remove debris.
- To keep that new glow to your bag, dust off any dirt and wipe the exterior down with a mild, alcohol free and unscented wet wipe, daily!
- Soap will remove mild stains from your vegan leather bag. However, if the stains are more serious, try directly applying distilled white vinegar to the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes then blot the stain away with a soft microfiber cloth. Repeat this method as many times as needed.
- Have some water stains? Use rubbing alcohol. Use a spray bottle to apply a small amount of rubbing alcohol to the stain and use a soft microfiber cloth to remove the stain. Be gentle!!
- It is imperative that you spot test before committing to a method for your cleaning needs. All vegan leather bags are different, and we want to ensure that there aren't any damages.
- The best way to keep your bag good as new for as long as you desire and maintain the finish of your vegan leather bag, store it in a dustbag and store it in a dry and cool place with no direct sunlight.